Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the services provided by IV Biz Start & Scale (the “Company”), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use the services provided by the Company.
- Use of Services: You agree to use the services provided by the Company only for lawful purposes. You may not use the services for any unauthorized or illegal activity.
- Intellectual Property Rights: All content and materials available on the Company’s website and through the services, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of the Company or its licensors and are protected by copyright and trademark laws.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The Company provides the services on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the services or the information, content, materials, or products included on the services.
- Limitation of Liability: The Company shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the services, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Changes to Terms: The Company reserves the right to make changes to these terms at any time. Your continued use of the services following any changes to these terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Refunds: The Company does not offer refunds for ticket purchases unless in the event of cancellation.